Scotland Matters is registered with the Electoral Commission as a non-party campaigner and we want Scotland to remain in the United Kingdom.
We believe the best way of achieving this is to promote the risks of separation from the UK and to highlight the many failings of the SNP in government.
We’re based in North-East Scotland, where the anti-SNP fightback began. Our Steering Committee includes the Grampian Leaders of ‘Better Together’: Ian Lakin, Professor Hugh Pennington, Councillor Marion Ewenson, Lesley Milne, Maggie and Mark Openshaw, John Michie and Allan Sutherland.
Our supporters include:
- Former Better Together leaders and campaigners.
- Followers of pro-Union campaigns and social media groups.
- Elected politicians from Labour, Lib Dem and Conservatives.
- Thousands more across Scotland, who just want this division and uncertainty to end, and fix and transform Scotland.
We can all do our bit to change this, here’s how:
- Encourage and help pro-UK parties to work together to
- oppose the SNP/Greens.
- propose election-winning policies.
- Make a fact-based positive case for remaining in the UK.
- Share and distribute undeniable, verifiable evidence against separatism.
- Highlight the pitfalls of leaving the UK we helped to create.
- Meet others just like yourself, and get informed at meetings around the country.
Scotland Matters can help by:
- Keeping you informed on email, social media and on our regularly updated website.
- Work in collaboration with other pro-UK groups, and the main opposition parties.
- By organising meetings, campaigns and offering our assistance to pro-UK parties during elections.
Scotland Matters to us, our families, children, grandchildren, businesses, livelihoods and our future social wellbeing, help us protect that future and meet people just like you.
Find out what you can do to fix, transform, and save Scotland. To contact us, please email email@example.com