Scotland Matters is registered with the Electoral Commission as a non-party campaigner. Our mission is to get the SNP voted out of power and remove the threat of independence.
We believe the best way of achieving this is to:
- Communicate the risks of separation from the UK.
- Highlight the many failings of the SNP in government.
- Encourage the 2 million people who voted NO in the 2014 referendum to vote for pro-UK parties in elections – 600,000 of them have not voted in the 5 elections since 2014.
- Encourage the pro-UK parties to robustly OPPOSE the SNP government and PROPOSE policies that will fix and transform Scotland and win back voters.
- Encourage and help pro-UK parties to work together to oppose the SNP/Greens.
- Make a fact-based positive case for remaining in the UK.
- Share and distribute undeniable, verifiable evidence against separatism. Highlight the pitfalls of leaving the UK we helped to create.
Scotland Matters can help by:
- Keeping you informed on email, social media and on our regularly updated website. Work in collaboration with other pro-UK groups, and the main opposition parties. (To sign up for our weekly newsletter, click here)
- By organising meetings, campaigns and offering our assistance to pro-UK parties during elections.
Scotland Matters to us, our families, children, grandchildren, businesses, livelihoods and our future social wellbeing. help us protect that future and meet people just like you.
Find out what you can do to fix, transform, and save Scotland. To contact us, please email email@example.com