- The Single Transferrable Vote reduces the chance of the pro-UK vote being split. Only vote for the pro-UK party candidate, and rank them in order of preference.
- SNP local government incompetence and failures – in schools, social care, potholes, the mess in Glasgow – are staring people in the face every day.
- And although the election is about councils, it is easy to link this to Holyrood’s management to the NHS, ferries, Hate Crime Bill and Gender legislation.
- The real danger of the vote being split is on the nationalist side. Green and Alba voters, frustrated by the SNP, may not give them their first preference vote.
- So far we have reached 200,000 people. To win we must reach 1 million people. Please help us by sharing our material through social media, email and word of mouth.
Scroll down to read more, donate and see our other campaigns.