The SNP: 14 years of broken Promises, Incompetence, scandal, division and decline
- The SNP has broken their commitments to thousands of patients who are still on NHS waiting lists.
- Thousands of children and families are in poverty, despite the SNP having the devolved power to administer and pay benefits.
- In 2010 the SNP forecast 130,00 green jobs by 2020. In fact, there are 21,000.
- The SNP presided over delayed ferry contracts that cost the taxpayer millions.
- Scottish education, once the envy of the world, has slid down international rankings, the attainment gap is wider, teachers are leaving in droves and the SNP has delayed the publication of the OECD report.
- The Salmond Enquiry has highlighted the lack of accountability at the heart of the SNP and government.